Here’s my list of the Top Ten Favorite Walmart iPhone Apps:
10. iDeduction: This handy application helps you keep track of all of your children’s names, ages, social security numbers and other important information. It comes in darn handy when the number of kids hits double digits.
9. iFashion: This app updates you on the latest Walmart shopper fashions, including the newest sleeveless flannel shirts for guys and spandex shorts for the ladies.
8. iFried: A recipe app that lets you turn even the most nutritious food into a deep-fried culinary disaster.
7. iFamily: Discover your family tree. Special applets allow you to include those “unusual” family connections.
6. iShake ‘n’ Pork: With the right seasoning and preparation, eating pork every night doesn’t have to be boring.
5. iBeater: Keep track of the maintenance needs of your automobile, even when 100K miles has rolled over a couple of times. Includes handy list of primer paint suppliers “near you.”
4. Sounds of NASCAR: No need to yell “Run ’em off the road Dale!” while watching your favorite race. This handy app will do the yellin’ and whoopin’ for you with the touch of a button. Just pick from our list of top drivers (Juan Pablo Montoya not available) and popular sayings and your iPhone will do the cheering for you.
3. iTaxidermy: Stuffing and mounting everything from possums to bears is now a cinch with our easy to follow instructions.
2. iSmile: Are your teeth missing or misaligned? No need to worry. Choose from a selection of “virtual” smiles and just hold your iPhone in front of your mouth to show off your gleaming new smile!
1. trailerbook: Rated Top Walmart App by Bubba Magazine! This social networking app for trailer park residents lets you conect with all of your neighbors! Make new friends or threaten enemies without leaving your armchair. Included weather applet alerts you to incoming tornadoes.
Feel free to add your idea for a Walmart app in the comments section below and have a great day!